Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
strakan7 RP Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
strakan7 RP Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
strakan7 RP Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
strakan7 RP Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
strakan7 RP Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
strakan7 RP Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
strakan7 RP Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
strakan7 RP Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
strakan7 RP Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
strakan7 RP Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
strakan7 RP Application I_vote_lcapstrakan7 RP Application I_voting_barstrakan7 RP Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
strakan7 RP Application I_vote_lcapstrakan7 RP Application I_voting_barstrakan7 RP Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

strakan7 RP Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
strakan7

strakan7 RP Application Empty
PostSubject: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Basic Info:
-What is your gamertag?: Strakan7 (may be different when GTAO arrives)
-What is your name?: Strachan
-Where are you from?: Scotland
-How old are you?: 26
On a scale of 1-10...
With 1 being low and 10 being high, please rate yourself on:
-Your roleplaying skills: 8
-How active will you be in the community: 8
-How would you rate your leadership skills: 9
-How mature would you view yourself as: 10
-How creative would you view yourself as: 7
Please define to the best of your ability (no dictionary definitions please):
-Roleplaying: playing a role specifically attributed to a characters backround, life etc. To assume the life of the character and act only as that character would act.
-New Life Rule: When you die in a RP you must either assume a new life or if you wish to continue an old one (as if just a major accident or close shave had occured) you must not revenge kill etc. Essentially forgetting your previous motions, leading to your death.
-Random Deathmatching: Killing people out of the roleplay environment, without warning and sometimes repetitively. A kickable and sometimes ban-able offense.
Roleplaying experience:
-Disregarding the circumstances, how experienced are you in any kind of roleplaying?: Fairly experienced, I RP in most games and have been part of several Online RP groups.
-Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s): I dont remember the names of any of them tbh, not even what this group used to be called...
-If you have been in a community before, why are you no longer with them?: Loss of internet at home led to a year of relative silence. Getting GTA V leads me to look for another RP group
-If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems, explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?: I dont remember the situation exactly but there were no problems, AFAIK.
General questions:
-Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: Strong willed but not combative. I wont be bullied but I like to promote fair play.
-Would you rather take charge and voice your opinion in a group, or fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions?: I prefer to keep the peace, do whats required of me and enjoy the experience.
-Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?: A bit of both, definately not OCD organized but not scatter brined either. With RP I like to err on the organized side.
-In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?: In my opinion my best trait is probably the ability to get alone with most people. My worst would have to be my inability to submit to unjust rule.
-Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing?: I doubt it would be considered much of a skill, maybe just an occasional flair in writing. As far as machinima, I have acted out roles but not many. I would consider csting in one or two though, certainly.
-How good are you at following rules?: As long as they are fair, there is never a problem.
-What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: Recently I have been playing Sleeping Dogs which is ok for SP RP but the driving is more than naff. GTA on this gen has to be the best sand box environment for RP.
-Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?): Not exactly, I have a few ideas buzzing around for daily lifestyle traits but nothing set yet. I prefer a civilian/non criminal character. With V on the horizon I would most like to either be a TV presenter or a sports fanatic.
-Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals, please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you: Any of those groups would be acceptable although a civilian life would be my first choice, Police my second.
-Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle, or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: Few, well developed characters with rich, deep stories and interctive busy lives.
-Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?: Yes, I think even before the character is 'born (GTAV)' I intend to have a well drawn backround for my avatar.
-Why do you want to join this community? I remember you from my last venture into online RP and I believe a year on that youll have done some good things with the place. The players were friendly, mature and generally good RP'ers.
-If there is anything else you would like us to know about you, please say so here: I wont be back online until V is out.
-Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I am a mature, fun loving player who would be a positive addition to your ranks.
-How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: This time around it was BLVCK LXRD
-Did you attend one of our recruiting events?: No
Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:48 pm

THANK GOD YOU CAME BACK. You have my full approval my friend. Hope that time has been treating you well.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm

You have my approval too
Back to top Go down
strakan7

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:29 pm

wow didnt expect that response lol...you may have to re-introduce me...im guessing a few of you have changed your GT's?

and thanks, glad to have found you again!
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 am

Commie
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
Administrator
Administrator
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:28 pm

ACCEPTED. Welcome back dude!
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm

I was formerly known as STUDkillaMW2/BAWSTIN x SWAG/MasterGamer2012.
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Sounds just like my characters, never a criminal keep them for as long as I can(only a few characters) and then become a cop afterwards.
I Already like you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strakan7 RP Application   strakan7 RP Application Empty

Back to top Go down

strakan7 RP Application
Page 1 of 1