Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Difference in Criminals EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Difference in Criminals EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Difference in Criminals EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Difference in Criminals EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Difference in Criminals EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Difference in Criminals EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Difference in Criminals EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Difference in Criminals I_vote_lcapDifference in Criminals I_voting_barDifference in Criminals I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Difference in Criminals I_vote_lcapDifference in Criminals I_voting_barDifference in Criminals I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Difference in Criminals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dippyiadida
Global Mod
Global Mod

Difference in Criminals Empty
PostSubject: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:51 pm

- Difference in Criminals -

If you need help on being a criminal click on the link below.
(https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t313-guide-being-a-criminal#1514)

As everyone knows the rule is you can't have two criminal characters in a row. While this seems very straightforward it seems as if some (most?) people don't understand the difference between criminal types. While most criminals will fall into the classic category there are others who commit crimes who are typically considered criminals. I'll post examples to show people what I mean.

You can't make another criminal character after your current one if you fall into anyone of these categories:
You are directly behind the importation of weapons/drugs.
You orchestrate criminal events as a planner/leader.
You have intentionally committed violent crimes someone for rewards or a favor.
You are involved in the criminal activities of a family/gang.
You extort people for money or other valuables.
You have contracted numerous hits.
You sell drugs and weapons in an illegal manner.
You rob/mug people as a way of making money.
You consistently try and avoid police IC when drugs/alcohol aren't effecting your mental state.
You are involved in any part of the kidnapping process.
You commit any terroristic acts such as arson.
You do any high-level common sense crime with a normal mental state.

You can make a criminal character after your current character if you fall into anyone of these categories:
If you are cleverly blending a serial killer into an actual working member of society
You evade police in rare occasions while under the influence
You have committed a violent act in one moment while under the influence or under extreme emotional stress.
You purchase illegal items for personal use and not to go out of your way to harm others.
You purchase drugs and use them for recreational purposes.
You commit an illegal act because you are forced to do so.
You extremely rarely if ever help criminals in non-violent acts under your own willpower.
You are forced into committing illegal acts with valid threats.
You associate with criminals but don't help with any illegal acts.
You have some felonies but none are violent and are perfectly logical for a civilian to commit by bad choices.

While these are not limited to the only categories your character may fall under they are a good basis to judge your characters from. It is pretty much common sense if you are a real criminal or not but some people have trouble with this.

A gang-banger who sells drugs and shoots at people is a real criminal
A criminal syndicate member who commits crimes is a real criminal.
A dealer of illegal drugs/weapons is a real criminal.
A hit-man or boss of a hitman is a real criminal.
A corrupt cop who extorts and beats people is a real.

A store clerk that is a hidden serial-killer who in-depth roleplays stalking victims based on a common relation and kills methodically over long times with a real backstory and reason for the killings is not a real criminal.
A friend of gangsters who only does drugs with the gangsters but never helps commit other crimes is not a real criminal.
A person who does drugs and does something slightly stupid every now and then while under the influence is not a real criminal.
A person who has killed for self-defense or kills while under extreme emotional stress once (finds wife cheating on him and in haste shoots his wife and her lover) is not a real criminal.

I hope this helps guys. If you are having trouble state who your character is and what you do/have done and I will try and help you determine your options.
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 pm

I feel like this is going to cause arguments by people trying to say they were something else. Or by saying they were under stress so they killed the banker because he denied there loan.
Back to top Go down
Dippyiadida
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 pm

x0 SALVATION 0x wrote:
I feel like this is going to cause arguments by people trying to say they were something else. Or by saying they were under stress so they killed the banker because he denied there loan.

Sorry, but I don't understand what your trying to say?
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:25 am

Dippyiadida wrote:
x0 SALVATION 0x wrote:

Sorry, but I don't understand what your trying to say?

Well I dont know how to say this anymore than this was a bad idea to say who's a criminal and how you are a criminal besides you are a criminal if you do anything direct and/or major.
Back to top Go down
Dippyiadida
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't know, I just got this from PL cause I thought it was a good idea, its just here to use.
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm

I don't see how you could even possibly comprehend this as a bad thing but to each his own I guess...
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:42 pm

I just feel like someone's going to abuse this.
I just have a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
THE WERESHEEP

THE WERESHEEP

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm

x0 SALVATION 0x wrote:

Seondre this was in effect at PL for several months and was never abused once so please calm down you have nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:30 am

THE WERESHEEP wrote:
x0 SALVATION 0x wrote:

Seondre this was in effect at PL for several months and was never abused once so please calm down you have nothing to worry about.

Well now it's know about even more now.
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 pm

I still don't understand how this can be "abused"...
It doesn't give anyone any special privileges only an outline so they know if their current character is a criminal or not.
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 pm

King SwaaaaaG x wrote:
I still don't understand how this can be "abused"...
It doesn't give anyone any special privileges only an outline so they know if their current character is a criminal or not.

Salvation: You already had a criminal character
Random: No because my character only did minor things I had other people bla bla bla so my character only did theses things
Salvation: Well you still did bla bla bla so you can't cover it up with saying you did that
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
Administrator
Administrator
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 pm

That's a retarded reason to not have this. It's a minor argument and either way, the admins are going to decide.
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm

With your reasoning our entire rule structure is irrelvant.

Mike: You can't RDM people
Random: well it wasn't RDM because I did this bla bla bla
Mike: Well you still did bla bla bla so you can't cover it up with saying you did that

Mike: You can't hit him with your car
Random: well it wasn't car ramming because I did this bla bla bla
Mike: Well you still did bla bla bla so you can't cover it up with saying you did that

...etc.

People can argue with any rule/definition we make but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make them. In the end the admins decision is the only thing that matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference in Criminals   Difference in Criminals Empty

Back to top Go down

Difference in Criminals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: How to Roleplay-
Jump to: