Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Zirgrin - Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Zirgrin - Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Zirgrin - Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Zirgrin - Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Zirgrin - Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Zirgrin - Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Zirgrin - Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Zirgrin - Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Zirgrin - Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Zirgrin - Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Zirgrin - Application I_vote_lcapZirgrin - Application I_voting_barZirgrin - Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Zirgrin - Application I_vote_lcapZirgrin - Application I_voting_barZirgrin - Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Zirgrin - Application

Go down 
+2
Dippyiadida
Zirgrin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zirgrin

Zirgrin - Application Empty
PostSubject: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 pm

What is your gamertag?:Zirgrin
What is your name?: Cody
Where are you from?: United States of America
How old are you?: 17
Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: only when needed
Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?: I feel i do well with both as a past admin on United Community and Project life i have had many great moments as staff but looking forward to being an adverage community member again with less responsibilities
Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?: Im organized when things need to be organized otherwise i just go with the flow
In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?: Best, will follow rules and help new players after i am caught up to date with new role play rules. Worst, easily angered by people who are trying to be stupid and cause issues for other players.
If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?:n/a
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s): United Community, Project Life
Why are you no longer in said communities?: because United community was disbanded and I slowly stopped rping on Project Life and looking to get back into role playing but not hard core all the time.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?: Many roles but my favorites is Eugene my character who i had for a month or so who always got in crazy situation while trying to exterminate bugs, you wouldn't believe what liberty city think a black man who owns a extermination company is capable of. I had people pay me to bury bodies of people they just murdered. Hell ill do what ever if the risk is high and the money is even higher. It is not about the money but no one can blame a man for wanting to save a fortune and retire at the age of 40.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Takking on the role of another person doing things you personally would never have the experience to do in real life from being a fireman, or doctor to a low life criminal who lives day by day on the money he can steal off innocent people
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: New Life rule if on same character you don't remember how you died or any of the events that let up to your death. Completely killed new life rule if you die and must make a new role play character your character must differ from your last character and portray a new role but can only play as a criminal every other character.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Killing people for no reason usually out of frustration another player has caused you thought the role play meta game wise not in game contex
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?: i would say i am 8 with about a year experience on red dead and gta iv while about 6-7 months on SAMP role play servers
Overall, on a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in the community?: 5-6 I will indefinably be on forums but not sure how often in game hopefully at least one game a week but i am also open for games earlier in the day with people in the UK and other time periods because I am out of school basically i just go to one class a day in the morning
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?: 8 but lowers depending on how high I am lol
On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?: 6
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:Red Dead Redemption if you can get people to cooperate but my favorite single player game to RP on would be Skyrim or fallout 3
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?) not at the moment i want to look at the community and see what all being done before i decide
Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you: Civilian. but I also realty love playing a criminal but no one takes it seriously and think that all you do is kidnap and shoot people. Cop is very boring considering there can only be 16 people in a game and they are hard to find on these huge maps
Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: Few characters probably just 2 or 3 a civilian and a criminal but will play out a character till his life is ended
Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?: yes but they probably wont be written out unless i get really bored
Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing? No I suck at all of those
What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application: Because I wana role play with some of the old crew i miss you guys
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: because I will try to be a great asset to the community in and out of role plays. I would hope you guys having past experience know that i try to do things right and have fun with it
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: went on to project life and saw it was closing. It is sad to see the site that I helped start, to be ended but it seems it will be for the best. Lets hope the third time is the charm
Back to top Go down
Dippyiadida
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 pm

I remember you back in U.C. but not so much back in PL. I like your application and I like you as a person, your a good roleplayer and a fun guy.

Hope to see you in our games, I accept.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 pm

You have my approval.
Back to top Go down
burialdestroyer
burialdestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 pm

I didn't really get a chance to talk to you in PL, but hopefully I'll get a chance here. Welcome to the community Smile
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

When is next role play and what game is it so i can make time to play in advance
Back to top Go down
Dippyiadida
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:39 pm

the whole community stoped roleplaying because we are all waiting for gta v too come out so the next roleplay won't be until maybe a week or month after gta v comes out.
Back to top Go down
DippyIsMexican
Supporter
Supporter
DippyIsMexican

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:21 pm

why wait to role play for 3 or 4 months?
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm

We simply can't get people to attend roleplays anymore.
Back to top Go down
A SwagSaurus
Supporter
Supporter
A SwagSaurus

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Ewww Zirgrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zirgrin - Application   Zirgrin - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zirgrin - Application
Page 1 of 1