Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Kopeck Rus Application  I_vote_lcapKopeck Rus Application  I_voting_barKopeck Rus Application  I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Kopeck Rus Application  I_vote_lcapKopeck Rus Application  I_voting_barKopeck Rus Application  I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Kopeck Rus Application

Go down 
+2
Gonnith
Kopeck. Rus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kopeck. Rus

Kopeck Rus Application  Empty
PostSubject: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 pm

What is your gamertag?: Kopeck Rus
What is your name?: Nikolevski
Where are you from?: Russia
How old are you?: 15
Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: Strong willed.
Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?: Voice my opinion
Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?: In the middle
In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?: I'm a people person, I can figure most things out, sometimes I can be annoying, and an asshole.
If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?: I acted very immature but that was awhile ago, I'm fine now.
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s): Yes I have UP, Pl, NGRP
Why are you no longer in said communities?: Most of them fell apart
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?: Cop, business man, city bus driver, ect
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: To act out everyday life as a character, meaning if you see someones blimp you wouldn't follow them, in real life you wouldnt see that.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: If you are killed you don't remember who killed you or where they did it.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Going around and killing people for no roleplay reason.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?: 7-7.5
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?: 7-8
On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?: 8.5
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: I like to roleplay on GTA, RDR, minecraft:'), and skyrim
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?)
Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you: Police
Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: A long term character, I had the same character since I had first joined PL so I'm planning to do the same.
Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?: Yes, I'm a very good writer.
Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing? Yes writing!
What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application: Well I love to roleplay, and I can't wait to catch up with some of you!
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I think I could me a great addition to the community, I'm a very helpful, and easy going guy along with a pretty nice person!
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: The Based Kid
Back to top Go down
Gonnith
Gonnith

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Hope you make it Kopeck I miss yew
Back to top Go down
Kopeck. Rus

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Gonnith wrote:
Hope you make it Kopeck I miss yew
Thanks Gonnith, We will have to catch up or something sometime, I haven't really been on that much.
Back to top Go down
TJR BADAZZ24
TJR BADAZZ24

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 pm

I hope you get accepted, oh and i still have your dog tags.
Back to top Go down
Kopeck. Rus

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:51 pm

TJR BADAZZ24 wrote:
I hope you get accepted, oh and i still have your dog tags.
Thanks! I also have yours, only once though:(((
Back to top Go down
THE WERESHEEP

THE WERESHEEP

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Hey Kopeck haven't talk to you in ages except for yesterday but I hope you get re accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kopeck. Rus

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:57 pm

THE WERESHEEP wrote:
Hey Kopeck haven't talk to you in ages except for yesterday but I hope you get re accepted.
Thanks Weresheep, I should be on later and I'll be at the roleplay tonight if I get accepted.
Back to top Go down
THE WERESHEEP

THE WERESHEEP

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Kopeck. Rus wrote:
THE WERESHEEP wrote:
Thanks Weresheep, I should be on later and I'll be at the roleplay tonight if I get accepted.

We're having a RDR tonight what are you planning on being?
Back to top Go down
burialdestroyer
burialdestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Haven't seen you in awhile Kopeck. Hope you get accepted!
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Accepted

Welcome to American Dream Gaming! We are glad to now have you as a member in our community. Make sure to check out all of our rules/policies here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t36-master-rulebook-community-guide

Feel free to introduce yourself to our community here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t22-introduce-yourself-topic-outline

Again, welcome to the community! Click on "calendar" to see when our next roleplay is!
Back to top Go down
Kopeck. Rus

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Thank you!! I will be seeing everyone at the RDR tonight then since I got accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kopeck Rus Application    Kopeck Rus Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kopeck Rus Application
Page 1 of 1