Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Just stopping by to say "hi" I_vote_lcapJust stopping by to say "hi" I_voting_barJust stopping by to say "hi" I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Just stopping by to say "hi" I_vote_lcapJust stopping by to say "hi" I_voting_barJust stopping by to say "hi" I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jbircher96

Just stopping by to say "hi" Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Just thought I'd stop in to say hi to you, beaners. See what you guys are up to?

(No, I'm not here to apply. Just saying hi)

Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:25 am

Hello Josh.

Nothing much. We have put a major halt on gaming and are only currently putting forth minor efforts to play SA-MP. With the release of V in September it would be useless to try and get new members now so we're going to wait until the GTA hype builds up. That's where the community is at now.

As for myself I'm just enjoying life my man. I know you aren't one for spirituality or religion (I share your viewpoint in regards to all modern religions) but I have been experimenting with and reading heavily on psychedelics and things such as that; I only do natural things and infrequently at that but it's made me see life more positively and make better choices in my opinion so whether that can be accredited to effects from drugs, spirituality, or maturity is beyond me but I'm happy either way. Aside from that I'm pretty much the same except for the fact that I've toned down my dick-headery(?) and have gotten more serious into writing. Haven't had much contact with many of the other members except for Lance, Max, Tim and a few others sparingly: most of us barely frequent the site at that.

How have you been man? It's a bit weird to go from talking to someone daily as we did in the past to not at all. Good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
jbircher96

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 pm

I've been pretty lazy myself. Not much going on, I've been obsessed with PC gaming. I swear to god, Once you start you'll never wanna go back to xbox. It is just tops, All the mods and shit. I have this one alternate start RP mod for Skyrim where I start differently than the vanilla story.

SA-MP, One of my clanmates on ArmA is obsessed with that, The only downside is that you need to pay decent money for a server box or I'd be back in here to RP with you guys on SAMP.

However, if any of you have good enough internet and a strong enough processor then you could host SAMP but the hosts computer would probably overheat if it doesn't have good vents.

I've been playing with a clan of guys on ArmA II Operation Arrowhead. We are waiting for ArmA III.

Other than that I haven't been doing much else besides preparing to enlist in the military.

I would post videos from some of our Operations but I can't external link for 7 days D:
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Hey Josh, good to hear from you.

Like Mike said we haven't had a real roleplay in a while. Everyone just dropped off after the first week and we are just on here talking a bit.

I would be into PC gaming more if I had a computer just for that. I might just buy a desktop gaming computer if the price is right. I downloaded IV onto my laptop here and installed LCPDFR mods but the game essentially won't display all of the graphics. I once installed a flight simulator game onto a desktop a few years ago but the game was so slow and I didn't have a real controller for it.
But anyway I can't wait for GTAV to come out. Not just for the game, I really miss roleplaying regularly.

Other than that, I've been busy getting my soul eaten alive by the college I attend and "live" at.
Back to top Go down
jbircher96

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Computers can be pretty cheap, you just gotta know the right parts and know where to get them.

For example, The gaming computer I'm building will be roughly $844 and it will be able to run all the newest games on the highest settings(Far cry III, Skyrim, SWTOR, Black Ops II, Battlefield III).

But then those infamous 'alienware' computers that you pay 1000+ for will only run those games on medium settings.

If you are really interested in getting a PC, I suggest building one off ibuypower.net

I somewhat miss RPing with a group. Playing by yourself on Skyrim/Fallout can only be entertaining for so long. I may try to rejoin after V comes out if I hadn't sold my xbox by then.

Other than that though, I've just been getting ready to enlist in the military. After I talked to a recruiter I kind of had the realization that war isn't all what games/movies make it out to be. I honestly don't care if I were to die in combat(because the world we lived in is fucked) but I would be more likely to get my leg or arm blown off. I'd hate to be a paraplegic or an amputee so I'm considering joining the Air Force and becoming a gunner in a black hawk helicopter. I would get to see combat but I wouldn't get my limbs blown off by some carpet riding haji.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

No way in hell I'd build a computer. So much work and I probably wouldn't have the time for it. I'd buy a high end gaming computer.

If I was a tougher person I would've joined the Army and then probably became a cop after. I just don't like the formalness of saluting a higher rank, having to stand up when a particular person enters the room, etc. I know it's all for respect but they're just wasting time doing that in my opinion.

I don't know about other people but I hope you do consider coming back. I miss your arguments with people and such.
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 am

Yes I agree with that last part of Tim's post.

While I generally hate every opinion you have it is refreshing to at least see someone who has a valid point for their opinion or at the very least seems to understand what they are talking about rather than the people with goldfish-esque intelligence I normally debate.
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 am

Wai hello thur Josh! Glad to hear that your still self scrotum sucking strong.
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:29 pm

But in all seriousness I'm glad that you stopped by.
Back to top Go down
jbircher96

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Back with news.

DO NOT BUY GTAIV FOR PC. IT FUCKING SUCKS!
-You can't turn on police car lights/sirens without a mod
-to save your game you need to sync it with windows live(basically sucking microsofts dick again)
-to play multiplayer you need to sync it with windows live(as read above)
-along with many more enraging features

If anything buy San Andreas. I just bought it on Steam because it was on sale for like $3.74, So, If any of you buy it and are down to find a SAMP server with me, Add me on Steam so we can talk.

Steam ID: jbircher96
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 am

xmcapxx23x = SteamID

I was playing SAMP frequently until I accidentally annihilated my computers HD and OS which I just got fixed yesterday. I'm a premium member on PR-RP (http://www.forum.pr-rp.com/) and it's a decent community. You run into DMers, bad RPers...etc but no community is completely clean of that. The admins are decent and once you learn where to avoid (certain mexican neighborhoods, idlegas...etc) you'll be cool. I'm currently playing with a group of Mafia members and serve as their guard/club bouncer.

Hope to see you join me. Will add you on steam as well.
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
Administrator
Administrator
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm down. Hit me up with the info dude.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:55 pm

I am downloading San Andreas from Steam right now. My username there is tjerome1

I'll be joining the community that Mike linked to earlier in this thread.
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm

If I were to download a PC interface onto my Mac could I play SAMP?
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
jbircher96

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Vince, TJR, and myself all play on Red County Roleplay.

http://redcountyrp.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to say "hi"   Just stopping by to say "hi" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Roleplay Application-
Jump to: