Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Community Information EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Community Information EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Community Information EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Community Information EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Community Information EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Community Information EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Community Information EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Community Information EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Community Information EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Community Information EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Community Information I_vote_lcapCommunity Information I_voting_barCommunity Information I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Community Information I_vote_lcapCommunity Information I_voting_barCommunity Information I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Community Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

Community Information Empty
PostSubject: Community Information   Community Information EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm

American Dream Gaming: Community Information

In this thread, you can find general information about this community and how we operate.

About ADG

American Dream Gaming was built in September and October of 2012 by the 4 founding fathers: Mike (Skuddah), Tim (SHADY X 2016), Max (The Based Kid), and Lance (AnakinBongWater). All of the founders served as administrators in previous roleplaying communities. They decided to create a new community to create a fresh start and a new beginning. Many of our current members came from previous communities.

ADG seeks to provide its members with a positive and addicting roleplaying enviroment. This community was founded to take Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, Minecraft, and other up and coming games and make multiplayer roleplaying events. These events would be realistic scenarios similar to the real world, but in the fictional environment of the games.

In more recent history, ADG is re-booting as Grand Theft Auto V is coming out in September 2013.

Community Structure

Staff:

1. Administrator - manages the website in its entirety. Admins manage staff members, site design, forum organization, rules, and much more. This is the top title in the community.

2. Global Mod - moderates all forums, hosts games, and leads the moderators. Next in line to become an Administrator.

3. Moderator - moderates some forums, hosts games, and reports to other staff members with issues.

Members:

Supporter - has shown good leadership skills, has contributed to recruiting, and is a mature roleplayer. A person with this title has shown that they care about the community and they are in line to become a staff member.

Designer - has skills in graphic designing and has contributed in some way to the design of this website.

Member - a general member of the community.

More about the staff:

All of our staff is here to help you enjoy the community, host games, and help with whatever issues arise. The four (4) Administrators founded this website after each were Administrators in a previous roleplaying community. They are responsible for the maintenance of the website, overseeing staff, and helping out with recruiting, operations, and much more.

TS SwaaaaaG (Mike)
SHADY X 2016 (Tim)
The Based Kid (Max)
AnakinBongWater (Lance)

We promote members to staff based on how active they are, their attitude, and how they roleplay. If you are interested in being a staff member show those qualities to the administrators who will potentially promote you to staff.

How you can become a good member in our community:

-Attend roleplays as often as possible
-Abide by all of the rules
-Respect yourself, other members, and staff
-Maintain good roleplaying skill
-Be active on the forums
-Help out whenever you can
-If you see someone doing something wrong, don't stop roleplaying. Make a mental note and try and continue the situation to the best of your ability then tell a staff member later. If that is impossible contact a staff member immediately.
Back to top Go down

Community Information
Page 1 of 1