Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Glenn. (Irish) Application I_vote_lcapGlenn. (Irish) Application I_voting_barGlenn. (Irish) Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Glenn. (Irish) Application I_vote_lcapGlenn. (Irish) Application I_voting_barGlenn. (Irish) Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Go down 
+2
DippyIsMexican
IrishxAR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

Glenn. (Irish) Application Empty
PostSubject: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 pm

What is your gamertag?:IrishxAR
What is your name?:Glenn Michael Christopher Kelly
Where are you from?: Tallaght, Dublin in Ireland.
How old are you?:15
Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?:Couldn't really say, kinda mess things up for myself when I do things by myself, but it hasn't stopped me from doing them, in that sense I could be Strong or Weak?
Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?:Yes I tend to voice my suggestions and things even when there not wanted.
Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?: Depends, I try to be as organised as I can, but if I don't half the time things get sorted out later.
In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?: Talk way too much sometimes, weird sense of humour, Ignorant? Irish, passionate about history and music.
If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?:I'm not sure, I just went inactive in PL really. I tried to get on when I could.
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s):SOA, UC, PL.
Why are you no longer in said communities?: They closed.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?: Doctor, Police officer, Street Thug, Con man, Mobster.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Playing the role of a fictional character as real as possible, develop a story through playing, act out emotions, feels and even habits.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: When you die you forget your memory and items of your inventory are lost. You need a witness to tell you what happened and you may recover what happened.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Basically Shooting for no logical RP reason.. Like Terry shot Phil because he got a new gun... Or just sheer madness, where a play just runs around firing shots.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:6
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:5
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?:8
On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?:8
On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?:9
What is your favourite game to roleplay on [not limited to multi-player games]?: I like to Role Play on the San Andreas Multi-player Mod.
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?)No, not yet. I want to see what everyone else is doing, how you guys are going and just plan for a bit. So probably a child, in a poor neighbourhood. So I could RP his growth as I get the jist of XBL RP again.
Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you: Probably Criminals, and after that a citizen.
Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: A small few Characters that I'd have for a long time. I've tried allot already.
Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?:Yes.
Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing?All three, I'm mediocre at Graphics, got an interest and a bit of experiences with Machinimas and I enjoy writing to an extent.
What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application: I want to join to... Role Play? I find these RPs a bit more easier. It can be easily mixed up ect, which sometimes is the flaws of having a scrip in SA-MP.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: So I can come and share a bit of my time, and RP.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: From PL RP.
Back to top Go down
DippyIsMexican
Supporter
Supporter
DippyIsMexican

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

Glad to see your back.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 am

Weresheep I deleted your post because you posted this ridiculously long thing that widened the page like 50x it's normal width.

As for this application:

1. Please change your username to reflect your gamertag

2. Are you going to be active or not?
Back to top Go down
A SwagSaurus
Supporter
Supporter
A SwagSaurus

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 pm

The sexy irish kid is back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 pm

You've got my approval Irish.
Back to top Go down
Dippyiadida
Global Mod
Global Mod

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

dippyiadida wrote:
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Dippyiadida wrote:
dippyiadida wrote:

You couldn't have typed that yourself, or at the minimum removed the things that make it a quotation?

Again for my approval you must change your username to your gamertag, and answer this question: Will you be active or not?
Back to top Go down
DippyIsMexican
Supporter
Supporter
DippyIsMexican

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Dippy is a lazy Mexicunt, I mean Mexixan.
Back to top Go down
Egypt.
Global Mod
Global Mod
Egypt.

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

Welcome Glenn, hope to see you soon in games...if you are indeed going to be active.
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Sorry I could not reply any sooner. Im not whearsheep or how ever you spell that. I will cgange my GT when I have money. And I said I'll be / try to be active.

Thank you guys for the nice remarks. Unfortunly I fell ill and only regained some of my health tonight, again I appologise for the late reply / typos ect..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Irish he is not talking about changing your gamertag. He is talking about changing your username on this forum to your gamertag, IrishxAR
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Yes but Im planning on changing it anyway. But I will change it. Smile As soon as I get to computer sometime tommorow. Im finding it hard to navigate around the site on mobile / cell phone. My appologises. Ill be IrishxAR here soon. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

No worries. Take your time.
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Thank you. Right I think the name change should be visable now.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Thank you for changing that.

Quick question: are you going to be active or not?
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
DippyIsMexican
Supporter
Supporter
DippyIsMexican

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Good! We need more active members.
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Yeah hoping to really mix with you guys this time. Im excited for some good factions and civilian RP. Should be a good run this time. Smile
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Accepted

Welcome to American Dream Gaming! We are glad to now have you as a member in our community. Make sure to check out all of our rules/policies here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t36-master-rulebook-community-guide

Feel free to introduce yourself to our community here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t22-introduce-yourself-topic-outline

Again, welcome to the community! Click on "calendar" to see when our next roleplay is!
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Horay! Now I'm goimg to brush up on these rules re introduce myself and start planning a character. Smile

Back to top Go down
DippyIsMexican
Supporter
Supporter
DippyIsMexican

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:02 pm

First game is tomorrow at 7:30 EST.
Back to top Go down
IrishxAR
IrishxAR

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Hmm right got to check that. I should be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn. (Irish) Application   Glenn. (Irish) Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1