Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App I_vote_lcapDYN UNDEAD Roleplay App I_voting_barDYN UNDEAD Roleplay App I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App I_vote_lcapDYN UNDEAD Roleplay App I_voting_barDYN UNDEAD Roleplay App I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nerdyzombie96
nerdyzombie96

DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App Empty
PostSubject: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 am

What is your gamertag?: DYN UNDEAD
-What is your name?: Chris
-Where are you from?: New York 
-How old are you?:14

On a scale of 1-10...
With 1 being low and 10 being high, please rate yourself on:9

-Your roleplaying skills: Driving,being a cop
-How active will you be in the community: alot in the summer but when GTA % comes out i wont have a life lol
-How would you rate your leadership skills: 8
-How mature would you view yourself as: 10
-How creative would you view yourself as:9

Please define to the best of your ability (no dictionary definitions please):

-Roleplaying:Taking up a made up character and living as it like you are the character
-New Life Rule:Each time you get killed or a new roleplay round starts you forget al the previous things that happened to you.
-Random Deathmatching:dont do this. dont go around killing people fpr no reason. and no saying he looked at me weird is not a reason.

Roleplaying experience:

-Disregarding the circumstances, how experienced are you in any kind of roleplaying?:pretty experienced  since i used to roleplay all of the time. oh also in video games. Cool
-Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s): You and Project Life
-If you have been in a community before, why are you no longer with them?: Because PL eneded and i took a break from this.
-If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems, explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?:none

General questions:

-Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: strong willed
-Would you rather take charge and voice your opinion in a group, or fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions?:depends on the circumstances
-Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?:  Yes if i knew what that means
-In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?:Funny,smart,nice,kind,sensitive,dirty minded lol jk
-Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing?: i write books, and im working on getting them published. Its about zombies
-How good are you at following rules?:a goody two shoes

-What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: Free mode
-Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?): a cop like i used to
-Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals, please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you:a cop, but maybe on being in a gang lol. some good memories with gangs in the roleplays. 
-Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle, or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: probally not
-Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?: hell yeahhh

-Why do you want to join this community? because its awesome
-If there is anything else you would like us to know about you, please say so here:nm
-Why should we accept your application to join this community?: 
-How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: i used to be in it
-Did you attend one of our recruiting events?:nope
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Not the best answers I've seen but I'll give you a yes because I really like your attitude. I remember you from the past vaguely so I hope to see you accepted. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
AnakinBongWater
Administrator
Administrator
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Agreed. Not the best answers, but I like the humor. You got my vote dude.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 am

Accepted. Please change your username to your gamertag.

Edit: please delete the other account you made, change this account to DVN UNDEAD and I will make you a member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm

ok how do i delete this account
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 am

Welcome to American Dream Gaming! Please introduce yourself in the propper section when you can.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am

Now that the other account was deleted, please just change your username to your gamertag. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App   DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App Empty

Back to top Go down

DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Page 1 of 1