Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Klaas Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Klaas Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Klaas Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Klaas Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Klaas Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Klaas Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Klaas Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Klaas Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Klaas Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Klaas Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Klaas Application I_vote_lcapKlaas Application I_voting_barKlaas Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Klaas Application I_vote_lcapKlaas Application I_voting_barKlaas Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Klaas Application

Go down 
+3
SHADY X 2016
Egypt.
Klaas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaas

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 pm

What is your gamertag?: Klaas Riot
What is your name?: Joseph
Where are you from?:  New York
How old are you?: 15
Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: strong willed
Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?:I wouldnt take charge but I would voice my opinion and help.
Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?:I'm organized but might be sporadic during certain moments
In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?:My best trait is following orders and having fun while being serious but my worst trqits are being a leader and using the forum everyday.
If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?:
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s):Yes I was in your past roleplay but I forgot the name. Its been so long.
Why are you no longer in said communities?:The old community was replaced with this community.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?:I was a clerk and street racer.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Playing a role that follows that charcters strict story.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:You forget everything after you die
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:You can't kill for no reason.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:9
Overall, on a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in the community?:7 because I won't be on the forums alot but I probably will be on it 3 times a week or more
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?:5
On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?:9
On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?:8
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:GTA 4 and Minecraft
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?)I want to be a truck driver or mechanic
Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you:Civilian
Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: small few characters are my choice.
Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?:Yes once in a while (updated once per week)
Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing?I'm taking classes in my High School for video production.
What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application: I love simulation games and roleplaying is similar but equally as fun.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I will be active on my xbox and I;ve really been in the roleplay mood lately
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:the old roleplay website spoke of this website and i recieved an invitation

Klaas Application Empty Klaas Application Empty
Klaas Application Icon_profile_en Klaas Application Icon_pm
Back to top Go down
Klaas

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

I think I'm more active than the moderators lol
Back to top Go down
Egypt.
Global Mod
Global Mod
Egypt.

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:21 am

Dont worry man, they'll get to it.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 am

did you have a different gamertag before?
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:35 am

Solid application man! But before I make my decision I'm curious as to what your previous gamertag was? I can't say I recognize this one.
Back to top Go down
Klaas

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 am

Yeah it was DragonSpade on the forums but my gamer tag was RaGiiN RioTz
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Ahhhh I remember you now Ragin. If i'm not mistaken there was a decent amount of conflict that you created.

Have you changed significantly changed since your time at Project Life.
Back to top Go down
Klaas

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Yes and the incident about me shooting a store was cleared up by the officer in charge but no one ever cared so yes I'm ready
Back to top Go down
burialdestroyer
burialdestroyer

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Welcome back. I hope what you say about you changing is true Smile
Back to top Go down
Klaas

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 pm

So when's the next role play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
Administrator
Administrator

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 am

We're waiting till GTA V is released to revamp our roleplays. 

You have my approval.
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 am

You have my approval as well
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
AnakinBongWater
Administrator
Administrator
AnakinBongWater

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome back man.
Back to top Go down
Klaas

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks man someone let me know when they start a lobby
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am

We've been inactive for quite some time awaiting GTAV. Now that we have a set date we should be starting games back up in the near(ish) future to prepare.
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Klaas Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaas Application   Klaas Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaas Application
Page 1 of 1