Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application I_vote_lcapDeadsliez's Roleplay Application I_voting_barDeadsliez's Roleplay Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Deadsliez's Roleplay Application I_vote_lcapDeadsliez's Roleplay Application I_voting_barDeadsliez's Roleplay Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Deadsliez's Roleplay Application

Go down 
+3
SHADY X 2016
burialdestroyer
deadsliez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
deadsliez
deadsliez

Deadsliez's Roleplay Application Empty
PostSubject: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 pm

What is your gamertag?: O Freshy I
What is your name?: R.A
Where are you from?: New Jersey
How old are you?: 15
Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: More of strong willed.
Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?: I say I'm someone who likes to voice out my opinions because my experience with RP is beyond average knowledge.
Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?: In the past - a couple years ago - I would consider to be a sporadic person. Though now, considerably more functional and organized with whatever I do and say.In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?: Some of my good traits at this vast moment are innovativeness, systematic, and level-headed. I've had many disputed issues in the past that people in this community may know, though I've aged and mellowed through that.
If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?: I've never been in this community or Project Life before. Though people may remember UC, from awhile back. Though there was many conflicts between me and the other members, I'm just here to RP and ensue the regulations, not to start conflict and grief. My RP experience has cullivated. So I can definitly bring new ideas to the table.
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s): UC (United Community)
Why are you no longer in said communities?: The community collasped.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?: My RP characters usually RP as a mafia character for the most part.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Roleplay is to pretend to be a character and persue that character into [a video game, story, ect] to the best of your ability.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: When you die, you forget everything that followed your death.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: RDM is to kill somebody without a RP purpose.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?: 9.5
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 7-8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 7 [Really depends on day.]
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?: 10
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: San Andreas MP.
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?) Since I heard this community is kind of new, I would really consider attempting to make a mob whenever I can. I have alot of knowledge about the mafia and will make sure to run a successful faction if that ever did happen. If there's already a mob I wasn't informed about, then I might as well joined that.
Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you: Criminals, but my incept on criminals doesn't mean to kill, rob, and steal all the time. Although, to make mesmerizing roleplay.
Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: Since I had alot of experience about RP, and I've tried many variations, I would like to choose the best proficiency for me, which is to be a creative RP criminal.
Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?: If my character works out as I would like to, I could write pages about the character.
Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing? I have a good skill in writing. Graphics, eh, a bit.
What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application: I want to join the community because I would like to continue RP on my spare time.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: As I stated before, I'm here to have a good RP. Even on SAMP, I usually wrote stories about my character which is posted on the forums. As well, I can bring more ideas that you might like.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: King Swaaag insisted me to join, saying that the other administrators are alright with the idea.
Back to top Go down
burialdestroyer
burialdestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SHADY X 2016
Administrator
Administrator
SHADY X 2016

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Accepted

Welcome to American Dream Gaming! We are glad to now have you as a member in our community. Make sure to check out all of our rules/policies here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t36-master-rulebook-community-guide

Feel free to introduce yourself to our community here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t22-introduce-yourself-topic-outline

Again, welcome to the community! Click on "calendar" to see when our next roleplay is!

This is MasterGamer2012/STUDkillaMW2 by the way.

If you could update your username to your gamertag we would appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2
Vincesportsman2

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Ha told ya swag! Btw welcome to the community deadsliez.
Back to top Go down
THE WERESHEEP

THE WERESHEEP

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Wholey shit I aint talk to you in ages how you been deadsliez?
Back to top Go down
Gonnith
Gonnith

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Dead!!! Its awesome to see you back! Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
TotemicGold
TotemicGold

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadsliez's Roleplay Application   Deadsliez's Roleplay Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadsliez's Roleplay Application
Page 1 of 1