Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application I_vote_lcapDecaf Moocow's Roleplay Application I_voting_barDecaf Moocow's Roleplay Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application I_vote_lcapDecaf Moocow's Roleplay Application I_voting_barDecaf Moocow's Roleplay Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application Empty
PostSubject: Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application   Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 am

What is your gamertag?: Decaf Moocows (subject to change)
What is your name?: Alan (but please, call me "Al")
Where are you from?: St. Louis.+
How old are you?: 17.
Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?: Yes.
Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?: I like to voice my opinion, usually in a humorous manner, or a vulgar manner. People don't like that.
Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?: Deeply organized.
In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?: The amount of vulgarity I have and my quickness to jump on somebody when they jump on me.
If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?: I had some problems mainly with arguing with admins, and I don't really see how I was in the wrong, but if the admins are polite and don't call me an idiot I won't have a problem with being a nice quiet guy.
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s):
Whatever Deadliez's community was called
Project Life
VRPG
Why are you no longer in said communities?: VRPG is good and all, I like them, but they aren't as active as I'd like them to be.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?: Mostly non-important side characters. I choose to play the roles that don't see a lot of action.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Embodying another person, another personality, and displaying his or her qualities in a realistic manner when approaching any given situation.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: You're dead. You don't remember anything when you die, do you?
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Jerks running around in a van popping people with a Mac-10 for no reason. Insanity doesn't count anymore, I would say.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?: About an eight.
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: Due to the problems I frequently have on the forums, I will choose to only post when I need to.
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: This question doesn't make sense, but I'd say about a seven, because of my typical non-important characters.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?: About an nine.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?: About a seven.
On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?: About a seven.
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: I like to roleplay on Mass Effect, and especially on Skyrim.
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?) I don't have any planned, but I hope to have a more active role in the rp's.
Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you: Civilians.
Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?: Numerous fast characters, so that I will be forced to constantly change my roleplaying style.
Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?: Most definitely.
Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing? I am a very good writer, and I know basic photoshop skills.
What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application:
I like to roleplay, especially writing wise. Forum rpging is my second favorite hobby. But what you should especially know about me is that I speak my mind. I speak it fast, I speak it well, and I speak it when I feel it. Especially when I'm in person, but even faster when it's in writing. I don't take well to being insulted, bastardized, or assumptions being made about me.

I'm quick to fight, and quicker to accept a loss. I know when I'm wrong, but when I feel that things are unjust, I usually just fight harder. If I'm being stubborn, the best thing for me is to be polite. Usually if the opposite party is being polite and non-hostile, I will calm down and begin to rationalize things. I know this because I'm a man who knows where he fucks up in his personality, and when he needs to realize that he should shutup and admit that he's wrong.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?:
Because we all want Alan in, don't we? Kidding. Mainly because I'm a good roleplayer, and I probably won't go on the forums a lot. Because everyone likes me on the forums, don't they?
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:
The banner on PL.
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application   Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:57 am

Declined and banned.
Clearly you haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com

Decaf Moocow's Roleplay Application
Page 1 of 1