Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live out the dream that everyone wants... at any cost.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gastro in the cut
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 pm by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

» XxDeadpool350xX Roleplay App
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm by The Based Kid

» ONE SHOT 760'S Roleplay Application
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am by SHADY X 2016

» strakan7 RP Application
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 pm by x0 SALVATION 0x

» Community Rules
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Community Information
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm by SHADY X 2016

» Ochy's application
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am by Ochy

» DYN UNDEAD Roleplay App
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am by SHADY X 2016

» Klaas Application
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am by DaGOD GBE $kuddah

Top posters
SHADY X 2016 (685)
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application I_vote_lcapapplication - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application I_voting_barapplication - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application I_vote_rcap 
DaGOD GBE $kuddah (501)
application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application I_vote_lcapapplication - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application I_voting_barapplication - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application I_vote_rcap 
Dippyiadida (255)
AnakinBongWater (243)
The Based Kid (224)
DippyIsMexican (204)
THE WERESHEEP (153)
burialdestroyer (147)
Gonnith (146)
Egypt. (140)
Most active topics
Glenn. (Irish) Application
TGS Satsujinsha - Role play Application
Klaas Application
Just stopping by to say "hi"
Remember Me? Strakan7s Intro
Difference in Criminals
TJR BADAZZ24 - Roleplay application
Kopeck Rus Application
Zirgrin - Application
Gastro in the cut
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BLVCK UKKN
Designer
Designer
BLVCK UKKN

application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application Empty
PostSubject: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm

application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application WoubV
What is your gamertag?:
GoodkidMaadsoul

What is your name?:
Justin (Black)

Where are you from?:
North Raleigh, North Carolina

How old are you?:
27-years young.

Would you say you are a combative or strong willed person?:
Strong Willed. Far from an asshole. Unless.

Would you classify yourself as someone who likes to take charge and actively voice your opinion in a group situation or someone who would rather fall in with the crowd and do your own thing while following instructions from someone else?:
I give people the benifit of the doubt that they know what they're talking about. If I can add on or correct someone to help/ build in a positive way then I'm all for it. Now, when it comes to bringing new, fresh and inavative ideas to roleplays, you have to have a sense of what I like to call secretcy. At the same time, I understand that you have to follow rules, and abide by them at all times. Thing is rules are here to keep order, not to limit your imagination. I usually find my medium and just add on to better what is already in place.

Are you deeply organized or a more sporadic person?:
Sporadic, but when it comes together, it's definitely worth the wait.

In your own opinion what are your best and worst traits?:
The best trait of mine I would say is my quality. From RPing to on site graphics and storylines. Worst trait, in the past real life and jump starting my career with my music after getting signed to Analog | Division Music Group pretty much kept me from being as active as I wanted to be. But this is my second passion, and I really enjoy doing it.

If you have had previous experience with our community and were expelled or the subject of problems explain to us what you think you did wrong and how you have/intend to fix it?:
Never happened. Probably never will.

Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this? If yes also give their name(s):
No disrespect, but I feel like I've answered this question a million times, haha.

Why are you no longer in those communities?:
They aren't around/ active anymore.

If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?:
Well known villians/dealers.

Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:
Taking your imagination, and using it to fulfill a reality based feel throughout an on game experience. Taking your own life experience and implying it into a free world game life, with guidelines and rules set to keep structure - but not to crowd your imagination and thought.

Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:
Gotta brush up on the new rules, you know that won't be a problem.

Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:
Something that will definitely KILL any roleplay at anytime! Makes your self look child like and basically gets you banned (hopefully) from a well organized roleplaying/ gaming forumsite such as ADG. Just because one person starts going around randomly commiting killings, it's best to ignore it and report it. Don't allow, excuse my french, assholes - to filter you into creating bad habits within your roleplay experience.

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:
9. Always room for improvement.

On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:
RP'ing 7, as of right now.. Onsite help/ Graphics Design 10.

On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:
When actually RP'ing? 10.

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your leadership trait?:

On a scale of 1-10 how mature would you view yourself as?:
10. College graduate with a Bachelors in Buisness Management, currently going for my second degree in Advertising/ Graphic Design. Definitely takes a sense of maturity and dedication to pull this shit off. No brag. Just credentials.

On a scale of 1-10 how creative would you view yourself as?:
Im a self employed graphic designer. 10.

What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:
Grand Theft Auto, single/ multi-player. Skyrim.

Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?)
Always do. That's the beauty of my roleplay experience. If I spoil it now - it won't be as eye opening. That's what the purity of GTA is all about.

Seeing as how our games generally revolve around the classes of Police, Civilians, and Criminals please state which of those three groups seems the most appealing to you:
Criminal. Pretty damn good at it too.

Are you interested in creating numerous fast characters so you can experience all different types of lifestyle or would you rather create a small few characters that you will have for a long time?:
Small established characters. Always have, always will.

Are you going to make in-depth stories for your characters?:
Always do.

Do you have any skill in machinima, graphics, or writing?
Graphics/ Writing.

What makes you want to join this community? Also give any additional information about yourself you want us to know that may not have been covered during the previous parts of the application:
Only RP's I join are with you, lol. Kinda blantent but true.

Why should we accept your application to join this community?:
I'm honest. On top of that I usually add the mysterious aspect to the RP's and I know how to manage my characters and build relationships with other characters.

How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:
I was apart of PL.

Sidenote: If anyone wants a .PDF version of the New Game Informer Featuring Grand Theft Auto V, with all new information and insiders. Send me a PM and I'll PM you the download link.

Last edited by GoodkidMaadsoul on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm

I think we've all been excitedly waiting for the day you'd apply. You've got my full approval man. Glad to see that you're back.
Back to top Go down
BLVCK UKKN
Designer
Designer
BLVCK UKKN

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 pm

The Based Kid wrote:
I think we've all been excitedly waiting for the day you'd apply. You've got my full approval man. Glad to see that you're back.

Yeah bro.

Life. All I can really say, you probably with a few others know first hand I hate half doing things. I love roleplaying, but love it even more when I can be more involved. Things are on the up though.

I'll be back roleplaying in no time.
Back to top Go down
DaGOD GBE $kuddah
Administrator
Administrator
DaGOD GBE $kuddah

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 am

Welcome back bro.

Accepted

Welcome to American Dream Gaming! We are glad to now have you as a member in our community. Make sure to check out all of our rules/policies here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t36-master-rulebook-community-guide

Feel free to introduce yourself to our community here: https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com/t22-introduce-yourself-topic-outline

Again, welcome to the community! Click on "calendar" to see when our next roleplay is!
Back to top Go down
https://americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
DippyIsMexican
Supporter
Supporter
DippyIsMexican

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
Administrator
Administrator
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 am

Yeaah dude. Good to see you back!
Back to top Go down
Egypt.
Global Mod
Global Mod
Egypt.

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Good to see you back man, eager to start RP together again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application   application - GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GoodkidMaadsoul (BLVCK) - Application
Page 1 of 1